Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Tie

Oldest occasionally comes to work with me. It's always just for an hour or so, but he really enjoys it and is really well behaved. He helps me make copies and takes things off off my printer. He puts things into the shredding bin for me and helps me run errands around the office. He also likes to draw pictures and deliver them as "Mail" to some of my co-workers.

Yesterday my family was shopping and Oldest declared that he needed a tie. My husband asked why and oldest declared, "So the next time I go to Mommy's wok I look good." He has noticed that the men in my office wear neckties and wants to be like them. He's not yet 5.

When I got home from work he was so proud of his new tie and fancy shirt. He can't wait for the opportunity to wear it to my office.

No comments: