Friday, June 20, 2008

It's Here


Well, today is the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay. Can I just say, where did this year go.? I met my whole team last Monday and we finalized some of the details. At 9:00 am my team takes off from Logan , UT for our trek to Park City. http://www.ragnarrelay.com/

I start my first leg about 3:00pm in Eden, UT. We wind our way through the mountains through the night and end in Park City about 5:00 pm Saturday. My other legs will be at about 1:00 am and 11:00 am . I'm excited and nervous, just like with the 1/2 marathon. I'll run a total of 12 miles over the 3 legs and not sleep much for the next 36 hours.


We get to run across the finish line as a team. My family has plans to be there to cheer us across. I love you guys! xo xo xo


Sunday, I'll write about the journey. After I've slept though.


Park City or Bust. Knees don't fail me now.


You can do anything you set your mind to!



~Peace

1 comment:

cayenne said...

Good luck, Lori. I know you'll do great. Have fun and be proud.

Love,
Jeanny