Friday, July 11, 2008

Chocolate Milk


My kids drink Chocolate milk. Neither of them would drink plain white milk when they first turned 1 and it was OK for them to drink it. My feeling was and still is if adding a little bit of chocolate makes them excited to drink milk it's OK. We don't have soda or juice in the house so they drink Water and Chocolate Milk almost exclusively.


Yesterday, Littlest and I went to Costco to drop off a prescription and I knew we needed milk. Costco is still by far the cheapest. Littlest lead the way to the back cooler area and we get a gallon of chocolate milk. He wanted to carry it, so I let him, with some help of course. I noticed quite a few smiles from other shoppers as they watched Littlest over the top excited to be carrying the gallon of milk. He carried it all the way to the checkout, then to the car and finally into the house when we got home. He then got a cup for himself and one for his brother.


Yummy!


~moo

No comments: