Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Haircuts and Lollipops

I don't have a lot of haircut memories as a young child, but then I'm a girl and had long hair for most of my life. But I do know that for boys, getting a haircut cannot be too much fun and they get them often. But we have a place here in Salt Lake that does nothing but kids haircuts. I gotta tell you it's such a great idea.

The place is called Cookie Cutters. They have a slide in the lobby. Kids get to choose a video to watch and each cutting station has a different vehicle to sit in. They've made it fun to get your haircut, or at least not a horrible experience. After the haircut they get a balloon, with a weight that is a cookie cutter and a lollipop. Our appointment was for 5:00 we were out of there with 2 kids hair cut by 5:17. Very efficient too!

Why can't my haircuts be like that.

No comments: